2019 air-cooled V-twin XV250
Yamaha Motor Australia have welcomed the arrival of the 2019 model of their XV250, a machine which has ushered countless new riders into motorcycling. The 2019 Yamaha XV250 arrives in silver and will be priced at a RRP of $6,799 RRP + ORC.
Yamaha boast the XV250 offers an easy-riding nature and low seat height.
Yamaha’s bullet-proof air-cooled 249cc V-twin engine features a long 66 mm piston stroke for more torque low in the rev-range, and smooth roll-on power.
Designed tough enough to handle the mishaps dished out by learning riders, the XV250 is also forgiving enough to encourage them to continue and improve.
Based on the larger-capacity XVS range, the classic cruiser look features a riser-mounted flat handlebar, low 685 mm seat height, forward controls, dual exhausts, 18-inch (front) and 15-inch (rear) wheels and lashings of shiny chrome, an integral part of any cruiser.
Visit your local Yamaha Motor dealer today to organise a test ride or to check the XV250 and Yamaha LAMS range out in person.
|2019 Yamaha XV250 features|
- 249cc air-cooled 60-degree SOHC V-twin engine
- Long 66mm piston stroke
- Strong bottom-end torque and smooth power delivery
- Impressive fuel economy
- Low 685mm seat height
- Flat and wide handlebar on risers
- Plush pillion seat, dual shocks and low fender to accentuate the raked styling
- Cool chrome highlights
- Classic 18-inch (front) and 15-inch (rear) wheel combination
|2019 Yamaha XV250 Specifications|
- Engine type – V-twin, air-cooled, SOHC, two-valve
- Displacement – 249cc
- Bore x stroke – 49 x 66mm
- Compression ratio – 10.0 : 1
- Lubrication system – Wet sump
- Clutch type – Wet, multiple disc
- Ignition system – TCI
- Starter system – Electric
- Transmission system – 5-speed
- Final Transmission – Chain
- Frame – Steel double cradle
- Front suspension – Telescopic forks, 140mm travel
- Rear suspension – Twin shocks, 100mm travel
- Front brake – Hydraulic disc, 282mm
- Rear brake – Drum
- Front tyre – 3.00-18 47P
- Rear tyre – 130/90-15 M/C 66P
- Overall length – 2190 mm
- Overall width – 710 mm
- Overall height – 1060 mm
- Seat height – 685 mm
- Wheel base – 1490 mm
- Wet weight (including full oil and fuel tank) – 147kg
- Fuel tank capacity – 9.5L