A few staples in Honda’s dirt collection to get the youngsters into the sport are coming back for 2019. Below you’ll find pricing, availability, and more information on the 2019 CRF110F, CRF125F, and CRF125F Big Wheel.
Begin press release:
Honda has released pricing and availability for the 2019 CRF110F and CRF125F / CRF125F Big Wheel, which were revealed in November alongside the all-new CRF250F.
The heart of a racer beats in every youngster who watches Team Honda HRC factory riders Ken Roczen and Cole Seely on television or from a stadium seat. That CRF Performance Line technology and style have now reached the motorcycle for younger riders, with the all-new fuel-injected CRF110F. For 2019, this model features a Keihin electronic fuel-injection system that’s tuned for linear power delivery and precise throttle response, and is 50-state off-road legal. The easier-to-use power is matched to an all-new steel twin-spar frame that’s engineered with CRF Performance Line DNA but extensively tested and developed for the right balance of precision and comfort for recreational riders. The smooth power delivery and nimble chassis function together to offer a secure ride. The new CRF110F carries over its four-speed, clutch-less transmission for takeoffs and shifting that quickly become comfortable for every rider. An additional 12mm of rear-suspension travel and a 5mm increase in seat-foam thickness (without increasing overall seat height) mean improved comfort whether sitting or standing. And of course the CRF110F delivers Honda’s legendary build quality and reliability, so the bike dependably fires up every time the starter button is pressed and doesn’t stop until the tank runs dry—and when that moment is looming, the FI system provides a low-fuel warning light. A big benefit for the young rider’s “factory mechanic” is that the fuel-injection system eliminates the possibility of carburetor jets clogging with fuel residue if the motorcycle sits for an extended period—and reduced maintenance means more family time on the trail or track. The CRF110F boasts top-level performance in a small package—just like its rider.
- Follows technology developments of CRF Performance Line with Keihin electronically controlled fuel-injection system that delivers linear and hesitation-free power, minimizing intimidation for new riders and providing a friendly power delivery for all levels. Fuel-injection system delivers smooth power at all rpm and all throttle openings.
- Twin-spar steel frame, inspired by the CRF Performance Line frame architecture, provides the right balance of rigidity and comfort.
- New frame and 12mm increase in rear-suspension travel let this small bike handle the bigger bumps with better control and reduced bottoming.
- New seat foam is 5mm thicker, yet bike maintains same overall seat height of previous model due to seat placement in the new frame.
- New 1 gallon steel fuel tank with integrated fuel pump incorporates built-in fuel filter and low-fuel indicator on handlebar (lights up at .2 gallons remaining). New frame design shields tank in the event of a fall.
- All-new bodywork with CRF Performance Line styling and graphics.
- New handlebar-mounted multiple-function handlebar switch incorporates starter button, ignition “key on” indicator, fuel-injection system status, and “low fuel” indicator light (replaces reserve setting on petcock).
- New ratchet-style fuel-tank cap reduces possibility of loosening during ride.
- Half-waffle grips have a smaller circumference for an improved fit with smaller hands.
Engine / Drivetrain
- Air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke 109cc engine tuned for new riders.
- Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch.
- Adjustable throttle-limiter screw to match rider abilities.
- Convenient electric starter with kick-start backup.
Chassis / Suspension
- Low seat height of only 26.3 inches.
- Handlebar pad.
- Meets current EPA and CARB off-road emissions standards.
- Price: $2,399
- Availability: March
CRF125F / CRF125F Big Wheel
CRF Performance Line technology such as fuel injection and twin-spar frame design is now bestowed on the CRF Trail Line, advancing the 2019 CRF125F and CRF125F Big Wheel into modern off-road motorcycles that maximize fun and ride enjoyment. The electronically controlled Keihin fuel-injection system delivers smooth, seamless, linear power at any rpm and throttle setting—ideal for new motorcyclists and equally advantageous for advanced riders on technical trails or when going through big elevation changes—and the model is 50-state off-road legal. The all-new twin-spar frame is made of steel and extensively tested and developed for a confidence-inspiring chassis wrapped in new body panels and graphics that match those of the model’s race-oriented CRF siblings. Both CRF125F models retain the proven 124.9cc SOHC engine and four-speed gearbox for strong power and intuitive shifting feel. In terms of hardware, the two versions differ only in wheel size, swingarm length and final-drive gearing, resulting in a difference in seat height of 1.8 inches. Instructors or parents will appreciate the peace of mind that comes with putting a rider on a secure and nimble machine, and maintenance is simplified with fuel injection—no jets to change or to clog with fuel residue if the bike sits for an extended period. Electric start, low-fuel indicator light, ignition “key on” indicator, and Honda’s earned reputation for making the best-built and most dependable motorcycles on the trail mean pride of ownership all week and fun and thrills every weekend.
- All-new electronically controlled Keihin fuel-injection system replaces carburetor. FI delivers linear and hesitation-free power for easier-to-control delivery at all points in the powerband.
- Twin-spar steel frame, with heavy-duty design inspired by the frame architecture of the CRF Performance Line, provides the right balance of rigidity and suppleness for trail-bike comfort.
- Suspension travel increased (by 10mm increase in front, 12mm rear) for improved plushness and better bottoming resistance.
- New 1 gallon steel fuel tank with integrated fuel pump and fuel filter. Low-fuel indicator on handlebar illuminates when .2 gallons remain. New frame design shields tank in the event of a fall.
- All-new bodywork and graphics match styling of CRF Performance Line.
- New handlebar-mounted, multiple-function switch incorporates starter button, ignition “key on” indicator, fuel-injection system status, and low-fuel indicator light. (Replaces reserve setting on petcock.)
- New ratchet-style fuel tank cap reduces possibility of loosening during ride.
- Half-waffle grips have a smaller circumference for a better fit with smaller hands.
- New seat foam is 5mm taller, yet seat height on the standard version is only 2mm higher, due to seat placement in the new frame. (Seat height on Big Wheel version isn’t increased from 2018.)
- The 124.9cc SOHC engine returns with smoother, more linear power delivery.
- Four-speed gearbox is well matched to the broad power spread.
- Electric starter makes getting going a breeze, with kick-start backup included.
- CRF125F and CRF125F Big Wheel have seat heights of 29.1 inches and 30.9 inches, respectively.
- CRF125F has wheel sizes of 17 and 14 inches front and rear, respectively. CRF125F Big Wheel has 19- and 16-inch wheels.
- The 31mm fork provides plush front-suspension action.
- Pro-Link® rear-suspension design with sophisticated single shock for consistent action.
- Smooth stopping power provided by hydraulic front brake with 220mm rotor and 95mm rear drum brake.
- Front brake lever is adjustable to work with varying hand sizes.
- Styling follows that of the race-winning CRF Performance Line.
- Meets CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- CRF125F: $3,099
- CRF125F Big Wheel: $3,499
- Availability: March
The post Honda Releases Pricing And Availability for 2019 CRF110F, CRF125F, CRF125F Big Wheel appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.