Leatt GPX Moto Goggles
An exciting new addition to Leatt’s growing range of products, the Velocity goggles were developed with WideVision anti-glare, anti-fog tech and 2.7mm military spec lenses.
The new Leatt range consists of three types of goggles, namely the 6.5 Iriz, the 6.5 and the 6.5 Roll-Off goggles.
Designed to work in all conditions, to fit well, and the lenses of the goggles are bulletproof tested and certified to: ANSI Z87.1-2015, CE EN 1938 :2010 and Military ballistic standard (MIL-DTL-43511D), making them super durable.
They are all equipped with a 170° WideVision Anti-Fog, easy clip-in/out lens and a self-draining frame/lens design.
Leatt Goggle Feature Summary
- Bulletproof and impact tested to:ANSI Z87.1-2015
- Military Ballistic Impact Standard (MIL-DTL-43511D)
- Certified CE EN 1938 :2010
- Out-riggers with a 50mm anti-slip coated strap
- WideVision (170°) Mirror Anti-Fog lens – Iriz
- Permanent anti-fog function built into the inner lens polymer
- Self-draining lens/frame design
- Easy clip-in/out lens change
- Dual-density frame for fit, seal and comfort
- Tapered custom shape to fit even those difficult helmets
- OTG – Over-the-glasses fit
- Triple-layer, dual-density foam with anti-sweat fleece backing
- Roll-Off ready for Leatt WideVision 48mm system
- Tear-Off ready with posts. Tear-off pack included
- Removable nose guard
- Optional lenses available from 19 to 83 per cent light transmission (VLT)
Leatt Goggle Pricing
- Leatt GPX Moto 6.5: RRP: $139.95
- Leatt GPX Moto 6.5 Iriz RRP: $149.95
- Leatt GPX Moto 6.5 Roll Off RRP: $169.95
Leatt Goggle Tech Video