Alpinestars is expanding its line of urban riding jackets with its new Warhorse. Touring riders haven’t been neglected either, as two new offerings – the Streetwise Drystar Pants and T-SP W Drystar Glove – also make their debut in the US lineup.
Begin press release:
Warhorse Leather Jacket
An aggressively-styled urban sport riding jacket constructed from a durable premium leather for comfort, the Warhorse Leather Jacket incorporates a removable heavy thermal liner, making it ideal for city riding in a variety of weather climates. With CE-certified protection on the shoulder and elbows, plus the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts, the Warhorse offers class-leading protection.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.1 mm leather, with a Nubuck finish treatment for a stylishly unique look.
- Stretch panels on underarms and sleeves, plus leather accordion inserts on arms, for an enhanced fit and feel.
- Snap buttons on the waist and cuff adjustment for optimized riding fit.
- Two zippered hand pockets, plus zippered chest pocket.
- Embroidered logos on front and back with heat stamp logos on shoulders.
- Low profile collar construction with perforated leather padded edging for comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
- Removable thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) allows the jacket to be worn in cooler climates.
- Snap button connection system allows jacket to be attached to the belt loop of Alpinestars Tech Denim Pants.
- Chest and back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- CE-certified class-leading shoulder and elbow protectors.
- The garment is CE-certified.
Streetwise Drystar Pants
The Streetwise DRYSTAR® Pant has a multi-fabric main shell construction incorporating strategic ballistic nylon reinforcements and CE-certified protection, as well stretch inserts on the crotch and knee. A laminated DRYSTAR® membrane, for guaranteed levels of waterproofing and breathability without excessive material bulk, and a removable thermal liner mean this pant can be worn in a wide range of weather conditions.
- Multi-fabric, multi-panel main shell construction for optimized levels of fit, comfort and durability.
- Laminated DRYSTAR® membrane for 100% waterproofing and excellent breathability. The bonded membrane construction makes for lighter garment and reduced material bulk.
- Removable thermal liner (100g, thigh, 80g lower leg) means pants can be worn in a variety of climate conditions.
- Strategically positioned ballistic nylon inserts for durability and seam strength.
- Stretch insert on crotch and knee area offers an enhanced range of leg mobility.
- Two deep zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind storage of belongings.
- Ventilation openings feature zippers to easily control levels of cooling and internal airflow.
- Reflective prints on side of the pants make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Multiple hook and loop volume adjusters on legs.
- Hook and loop strap on waist adjuster for improved riding fit.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jacket.
- Silicon print on back seat area in order provides greater grip on seat.
- Fixed soft full mesh lining for comfort and breathability.
- Developed to accommodate the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protector (available as accessory upgrade).
- Internal Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor knee protectors for class-leading protection.
- This garment is CE-certified.
T-SP W Drystar Glove
A sport riding glove constructed from advanced stretch textile and softshell, the CE-certified T-SP W DRYSTAR® Glove is waterproof and breathable. With class-leading knuckle protection and a leather palm for comfort and control, this glove is ideal for performance riding.
- Sport styled, mid-length cuff glove constructed from stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand with goat skin on the palm, thumb and sidewall.
- Incorporates Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE sealed triple layer construction for a highly reduced material construction that promote dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls.
- PU coated reinforcement zones on thumb and palm for durability.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone to provide abrasion resistance.
Double hook and loop grip wrist closure system for greater ease of use and comfort.
- Reflective insert makes the rider more visible to other road users.
- Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with smart devices.
- Advanced polymer hard knuckle offers class-leading protection without impairing hand flex or movement.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge to prevent finger protection rolling out of position.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
The post Alpinestars Announces New Urban Riding Jacket And Drystar Pants/Gloves appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.