2020 Husqvarna MX Specifications are bottom of page
Continuing to develop motorcycles that are more agile, more powerful and more ergonomically advanced, the Husqvarna 2020 Motocross range sees upgrades to the FC 250, FC 350, FC 450 4-strokes and TC 125 and TC 250 2-stroke machines, as well as to the TC 50.
Notably, the entire motocross range features striking new graphics that offer a modern-day salute to the brand’s rich racing history.
2020 Husqvarna Motocross Range
- Additional interchangeable airbox cover on FC models for optimised airflow
- Striking new graphics as a modern-day salute to Husqvarna’s racing heritage
- Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics
- Chromoly steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics
- Innovative 2-piece composite subframe design
- Progressive setting on the WP XACT forks with AER technology
- WP XACT shock featuring progressive setting
- CNC machined triple clamps on full-size models
- Magura hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition
- Brembo callipers & high-performance discs combining superior stopping power with great control
- Traction & launch control with advanced settings [4-strokes]
- Electric starter for easy starting when time is critical
- Lightweight Li-ion 2.0 Ah battery
- ProTaper handlebar
- Progressive throttle mechanism & ODI grips offering easy grip mounting
- Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
- Gearboxes produced by Pankl
The list of MY20 technical highlights includes a new additional interchangeable airbox cover for optimised airflow on all FC models.
Focused on delivering optimum efficiency, all models enjoy progressive bodywork for optimised ergonomics together with chromoly steel frames that ensure precisely engineered flex characteristics and Husqvarna Motorcycles’ innovative 2-piece composite subframe.
WP XACT suspension ensures accurate and responsive handling in all conditions thanks to progressive settings and the AER front fork technology.
High-end components guarantee all models deliver class leading performance with CNC machined triple clamps on all full-size models.
Magura hydraulic clutch system, ProTaper handlebars, Brembo brake callipers and high-performance discs as standard.
All 4-stroke models are equipped with electric start as well as traction and launch control.
Featuring the same level of quality and much of the same technology found in the successful full-size motocross models, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ minicycle range continues to offer up-and-coming youngsters of all skill levels a comprehensive line-up of premium quality bikes.
Giving all new minicycles striking new graphics, for MY20 Husqvarna Motorcycles engineers also focused their attentions on the TC 50, fitting it with a new lightweight, cast aluminium swingarm.
2020 Husqvarna Specifications
2020 Husqvarna FC, TX and TC