Spidi Australia webstore launched!
Moto National, the Australian distributor for Spidi, has just released a new website that features an online store with some bargains up for grabs to promote the new site. They are offering free shipping to anywhere in Australia, or click and collect from your local stockist. If you’re looking for a new gear it’s worth checking out the range!
Spidi was Founded in Montebello, Italy in 1977 by Renato Dalla Grana, and is a world leader in motorcycle apparel and accessories. Spidi’s steady effort to improve the quality of motorcycling is not limited to just safety, comfort and ergonomics anymore. In the past, the success of a product was essentially bonded with its capacity to satisfy motorcyclists needs: protection against cold, rain, wearing, along with its handiness and functionality.
By continuous research and experience gained from the Spidi Safety Lab comes new technology, exclusively designed by Spidi featuring a synthesis of history and innovation – two founding values of the Spidi brand.
Spidi has always been focused on finding the best combination of comfort/safety, and after countless hours of experimentation on the track and through software simulations, plus tests in the urban environment, they have earned the title of a World Leader in motorcycle apparel and accessories manufacturing.
Here’s a look at some particularly good offers below:
The Spidi Supersport Touring is a newly designed two-piece suit, made with fine Italian leather and with a study of ergonomics at high level. Jacket and trousers can be worn independently, without being disproportionate and offering great flexibility for different riding conditions.
- Italian cowhide 1.2 thickness
- Mesh inner liner
- CE Forcetech protectors on elbows
- CE Biomechanic protectors on shoulders
- CE Multitech protectors on knees and hips (height adjustable)
- YKK zipper on torso, wrists, ankles
- Perimeter zipper for attachment to pants
- Flex Tenax areas for perfect fitting
- Warrior Back protector Level 1 or 2 ready
- Warrior Chest Protector arrangement
- Clarino inserts on neck area Neoprene inserts on neck and wrist area
- High-Flow vents on shoulders and back
- Product weight: kg. 4.40
The Spidi X-Tour jacket combines a 100 per cent waterproof and breathable laminated outer shell with the possibility of ventilation on hot days. The membrane laminated to the outer fabric avoids soaking and the consequent heaviness of the jacket, alongside good levels of protection and offering two jackets in one.
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbow
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Removable lining & Vents
- Waterproof zipper
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Waterproof outside pocket
- Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Adjustment and EST fastening
- Integrated adjustment system ERGOFIT SYSTEM
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Polar microfleece
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Arrangement for back protector CE L1 Z54 or CE L2 Z147
- Arrangement for Warrior chest or Thorax Warrior protectors
The Spidi Darknight is the perfect jacket for the rider who loves design and high quality. It is dedicated to cafe-racers and the drag bikes, but well suited also for naked and cruisers. The special design of the stretch areas gives an unparalleled fit and mobility to complement the style.
- Italian cowhide leather 1.1mm thick
- FlexTenax joints on the arms and hips
- Removable hollow fiber wadding 80 gr/sqm
- EN 1621-1 certified Forcetech protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Ready for back protector certified EN 1621-2 Level 1 and Level 2
- Adjustment straps on the sides
- Pant clip for attaching to casual pants
The Spidi STS-R Leather Black is the Men’s version of a Spidi sporty glove with large areas of use. Made from a blend of sheep and cow hides, there’s knuckle shields in polyurethane and a microfiber Clarino palm.
- 0.7 mm cowhide on the back
- 0.6 mm sheep hide on the palm
- Polyurethane knuckles protector
- Clarino® microfiber palm
- EVA reinforcements on hand side
- Velcro closure on sleeve