Ixon introduces Camden waterproof jacket
For those after the safety of a real motorcycle jacket, in a stylish yet casual cut, the Ixon Camden offers the ideal solution, not looking like a riding jacket, but boasting a waterproof membrane and CE Level 2 armour.
Looking more like a softshell casual jacket, the Camden is completely CE approved, giving you the assurance that it has been built to protect you while remaining discreet about it.
Waterproof, breathable, flexible and comfortable, the Camden pushes the boundaries of motorcycle style and safety combined, with features like reflective stripes, cord tighteners are the cuffs and bottom and plenty of pockets.
The Ixon Camden is available for $299.95 RRP, in Navy and Khaki colour options, in sizes Small through to 3XL. See your local Ixon stockist, or see www.ficeda.com.au (link).
Ixon Camden Jacket features
- Waterproof and breathable Drymesh fixed membrane
- Softshell outer material
- Retractable reflective stripes
- High zipped collar
- Knitted cuffs with cord tightening + stopper
- Knitted bottom with cord tightening + stopper
- Two external pockets, three internal pockets, one waterproof wallet pocket
- Connection with trousers thanks to loop
- CE compliant
- Elbow & shoulder CE protectors: Level 2
- Sizes – SM–3XL
- Colours – Navy, Khaki
- Price – $299.95 RRP